Terms and Conditions
These customer service terms apply to orders placed on www.pearlstreetcaviar.com.
Orders can be placed 24 hours a day, seven days a week via our website.
NY Tri-State Area: $5
Eastern USA: $15
Mountain Region: $20
Western USA: $25
Saturday delivery will have a surcharge of $25 billed to payer.
Shipping options and charges are determined by delivery address. If the delivery option you desire is not offered for apparel orders please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 917 300-9041.
For Saturday Priority delivery, choose Saturday as your delivery date and you'll be offered the premium service. We cannot ship on Saturday or Sunday, unless otherwise noted.
If desired, you can select a future delivery date during the checkout process.
We cannot ship to PO Boxes, APO's or FPO's or outside of the US.
Orders shipping to Puerto Rico must be placed over the phone or by email. To place an order going to Puerto Rico, please call 917 300-9041 or email email@example.com between the hours of 9AM and 6PM Monday-Friday.
Pearl Street accepts the following credit cards: Mastercard, Visa , Discover, and American Express. All prices are subject to change without notice. Catalog prices do not reflect the cost of delivery.
CREDIT CARD APPROVALS
When your order is placed, your card will be authorized for the amount of your order.
RETURNS, REFUNDS AND EXCHANGES
For returns, refunds and exchanges, please contact customer service within 24-48 hours of receipt. Since our packages are perishable, please inspect your package immediately upon receipt. We will do everything possible to re-route orders for timely delivery but cannot be responsible for damaged or compromised product due to the following:
- Delayed deliveries due to weather or other "Acts of God".
- Incorrect addresses. (* Please be sure to include apartment, suite or floor numbers, as needed.)
- Delivered to specified address, yet package wasn't received.
- Gift shipments sent to recipients who are out of town or otherwise unavailable to receive their shipment. Please notify recipient of the pending arrival of perishables!
- Package received but contents not refrigerated within 24 hours allowing for unnecessary spoilage (all boxes are clearly marked "Perishable").
- Items that have been discarded or consumed.
SHIPPING AND DELIVERY
Orders placed by 5:00 p.m. Eastern can be shipped from our facility same day Monday through Friday (excluding non-business days).
COUPONS & SALES
All coupons listed online and promotional pricing on our site are valid for online orders only.
A personalized gift note can be included with all of our products at no extra charge. Please be sure to include a signature!
GIFT RECEIPT POLICY
If order is marked as a gift, it will not include pricing on the packing slip included with the order.
Gift Cards can be purchased online and a code will be emailed to you. Gift Cards are good for online ordering only.
Unless otherwise stated, discounts aren't available on Gift Cards.
Your orders are packaged in insulated containers and with ice packs to ensure quality standards for up to 48 hours. Items ordered together are not necessarily shipped together.
Pearl Street Caviar User Generated Content License Agreement
In consideration for Pearl Street Caviar’s use and/or distribution of your content, including but not limited to images, text, designs, illustrations, music, lyrics, photographs, videos or other intellectual property included thereon (the “User Content”), you hereby acknowledge and agree that once Pearl Street Caviar, uses or distributes any of the User Content via Pearl Street Caviar’s Promotional Channels, or those of Pearl Street Caviar’s sublicensees and/or brand partners, you shall be bound by these UGC Terms. By agreeing to these UGC Terms you are providing Pearl Street Caviar with your permission to use your User Content in accordance with these UGC Terms. If you are entering into this Agreement on behalf of an organization, you represent that you have the authority to do so.
Pearl Street Caviar’s reserves the right to modify these UGC Terms without advance notice by posting a revised version of these UGC Terms, which modifications will be effective immediately. Accordingly, you should review the UGC Terms on a regular and frequent basis.
You consent to and acknowledge the use of and processing of any personal data associated with your User Content by Pearl Street Caviar’s or its sublicensees and/or brand
partners in accordance with Pearl Street Caviar’s Privacy Policies.
USER CONTENT LICENSE
You shall at all times retain ownership of your User Content. You hereby grant to Pearl Street Caviar’s and its executives, employees, affiliates, related companies, agents, licensees, sublicensees, brand partners, production partners, social media platforms, contractors, successors, legal representatives, assigns, third-party service providers and their respective brand partners, marketing or public relations agencies and other affiliates (the “Licensed Parties”) a worldwide, perpetual, irrevocable, royalty-free, fully-paid, non-exclusive, transferable, sublicensable right and license to use, publish, broadcast, transmit, distribute and re-post (i) your User Content and (ii) your username, name, voice, image, likeness or other identifying information (“Name and/or Likeness”) as the same appears in connection with your User Content, in any manner to be determined in the Licensed Parties’ sole discretion, including but not limited to on webpages and social media pages operated by the Licensed Parties, in promotional emails and advertisements, and in any and all other marketing, promotional and advertising initiatives, and in any media now or hereafter known.
The Licensed Parties may use, display, reproduce, distribute, transmit, create derivative works from, combine with other materials, alter and/or edit your User Content in any manner in their sole discretion, with no obligation to you whatsoever. No use of the User Content or your Name and/or Likeness related to the User Content need be submitted to You for any approval for use by the Licensed Parties.
Notwithstanding the above, the Licensed Parties will have no obligation to make any use of any of the rights granted by you. The Licensed Parties may choose to use, use and stop using, reuse or not use your User Content or Name and/or Likeness at any time. The Licensed Parties’ use of your User Content or your Name and/or Likeness does not imply any endorsement of or any affiliation with you. You hereby waive any right to inspect or approve any use of the User Content or Name and/or Likeness by the Licensed Parties as permitted hereunder.
You represent and warrant that:
(i) you are not a minor or you are the parent/guardian of all minors depicted in your User Content, if any.
(ii) you have the full right, power and authority to grant the rights described in these UGC Terms;
(iii) you own all rights in and to your User Content and Name and/or Likeness and/or have obtained appropriate rights and permissions from any and all other persons and/or entities who own, manage or otherwise claim any rights with respect to such User Content and Name and/or Likeness, such that you have all necessary licenses, rights, consents and permissions to publish the User Content and Name and/or Likeness and to grant the rights granted herein, including permission from all person(s) appearing and/or performing in your User Content;
(iv) the Licensed Parties’ use of your User Content and Name and/or Likeness as described herein will not violate the rights of any third party, or any law, rule or regulation, including but not limited to consumer protection, copyright, trademark, patent, trade secret, privacy, publicity, moral, proprietary or other rights and laws;
(v) the User Content and Name and/or Likeness is not confidential, libelous, defamatory, obscene, pornographic, abusive, indecent, threatening, harassing, hateful, or offensive or otherwise unlawful; and
You hereby fully release, discharge and agree to hold the Licensed Parties, and any person or entity acting on their behalf, harmless from any liability related in any way to the Licensed Parties’ use of your User Content and your Name and/or Likeness.
If requested, you will sign any documentation in such manner and at such location as may be required to protect, perfect or enforce any of the rights you have granted to Pearl Street Caviar’s under these UGC Terms.
These UGC Terms are governed by the laws of the State of California, excluding its conflicts of law rules. You hereby consent to personal jurisdiction and venue in the state and federal courts located in Santa Clara County, California.
You agree that if Pearl Street Caviar’s does not exercise or enforce any legal right or remedy which is contained in these UGC Terms (or which Pearl Street Caviar’s has the benefit of under any applicable law), this will not be taken to be a formal waiver of Pearl Street Caviar’s rights and that those rights or remedies will still be available to Pearl Street Caviar’s
If any court of law, having the jurisdiction to decide on this matter, rules that any provision of these UGC Terms are invalid, then that provision will be removed without affecting the rest of the UGC Terms. The remaining provisions of these UGC Terms will continue to be valid and enforceable.
TERMS AND CONDITIONS FOR NBA TICKET GIVEAWAYS
1. GIVEAWAYS AND ELIGIBILITY: The Pearl Street Caviar NBA Ticket Giveaway (the “Giveaway”) begins at 6:30 p.m. Eastern Time (“ET”) on December 17, 2019 and ends at 12:00 .m. ET on December 20, 2019 ("Promotion Period"). Open only to legal residents of the fifty (50) United States, the District of Columbia and Puerto Rico that are at least the age of majority in their state of residence as of the date of entry. To participate, you must have an active account with Instagram (“www.instagram.com”), which is currently available free of charge. Employees of Pearl Street Caviar (“Sponsor”), and its affiliates, advertising agencies, public relations agencies, prize suppliers, including any vendors providing services in connection with this Giveaway (“Sponsor Affiliates”), the National Basketball Association (“NBA”) and the NBA member teams (collectively, the “NBA Entities”), and each of the foregoing’s agents, directors, officers (including members of their immediate families – i.e., spouse, mother, father, in-laws, grandmother, grandfather, brother, sister, children and grandchildren – or same household) of Sponsor or any Sponsor Affiliates are not eligible to participate.
By entering the Giveaway, entrants are bound by and agree to these Official Rules and the decisions of Sponsor. All time shall be determined by Sponsor’s systems. Sponsor shall have the sole discretion in determining the timeliness of any action or inaction related to this Giveaway. Any entry may be disqualified at any time if, in the opinion of Sponsor, the entry does not comply with these Official Rules. Incomplete entries are void. Any individual who attempts or encourages, directly or indirectly, or realizes the entry of multiple or false contact information under multiple identities, or uses any robotic, automatic, mechanical or programmed device or artifice to enter or encourage, directly or indirectly, multiple or false entries, as determined by Sponsor, will be disqualified. This Giveaway is subject to all applicable United States federal, state, and local laws. Void where prohibited or otherwise restricted by law.
2. HOW TO ENTER: Entry for this Giveaway is only offered through Instagram. To enter, you must complete the following steps during the Promotion Period: (i) follow @pearlstreetcaviar on Instagram, (ii) like the Giveaway post and (iii) comment on the Giveaway post. Limit one (1) entry per person and per Instagram account.
3. SELECTION AND NOTIFICATION OF WINNING ENTRIES: The potential winner will be selected via a random drawing on October 31, 2019, from all eligible entries received during the Promotion Period. The drawing will be conducted by Sponsor or its designee and whose decisions shall be final and binding. Potential winner will be contacted by Sponsor via their Instagram account. In the event of a dispute as to the identity of an entrant, entry will be declared made by the authorized account holder of the applicable Instagram account. "Authorized account holder" is defined as the natural person who is assigned to that Instagram account by Instagram.
4. PRIZES: There will be one (1) winner selected. Winner will receive two (2) tickets to a NBA regular season game on December 21, 2019. (Maximum Approximate Retail Value (“ARV”) $599). Total Maximum ARV of all prizes: $599 USD. Exact seat locations at the game shall be determined in the sole discretion of Sponsor. NO TRAVEL IS PROVIDED and is winner’s sole responsibility. Approximate retail value of Prize is as of the printing dates of these Official Rules and may vary based on the selected NBA market. There is not an approximate retail value and no substitution or transfer of prize permitted except as determined in Sponsor’s sole discretion.
ALL PRIZES ARE AWARDED “AS IS” WITH ABSOLUTELY NO REPRESENTATIONS OR WARRANTIES OF ANY KIND, EITHER PEARL STREET CAVIAR OR IMPLIED, FROM SPONSOR. TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW, SPONSOR DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL REPRESENTATIONS AND WARRANTIES IN CONNECTION WITH THIS GIVEAWAY AND ANY PRIZE. Each winner is solely responsible for all applicable federal, state and local income taxes associated with the Prizes. Winners may be issued IRS Forms 1099 for the value of any prize accepted. If by reason of printing or other error, more prizes are claimed than the number of prizes set forth in these Official Rules, a random drawing will be held to award the advertised number of prizes in the relevant category. Under no circumstances will more than the advertised number of prizes be awarded.
NBA games, events and exhibitions dates and times are determined in the sole discretion of the NBA Entities, and may be subject to change. The terms and conditions of the tickets awarded as part of the prize will govern in the event a legal game, event or exhibition, as defined by NBA, is not played or held, as applicable, due to weather conditions, an act of God, an act of terrorism, civil disturbance or any other reason. Each winner and his/her guest agree to comply with all applicable venue regulations in connection with the prize. Sponsor and NBA Entities reserve the right to remove or to deny entry to the winner and/or his/her guest(s) who engage(s) in a non-sportsmanlike or disruptive manner, or with intent to annoy, abuse, threaten or harass any other person at the game, event or exhibition. Sponsor and the NBA will not be responsible for weather conditions, Acts of God, acts of terrorism, civil disturbances, work stoppage or any other natural disaster outside their control that may cause the cancellation or postponement of any NBA game, event or exhibition. NBA game, event and exhibition tickets awarded as prizes may not be resold or offered for resale or used for any commercial or promotional purpose whatsoever. Any such resale or commercial or promotional use may result in disqualification and prize forfeiture, and may invalidate the license granted by the game, event or exhibition ticket(s)
5. CONDITIONS OF PARTICIPATION: Sponsor may prohibit any entrant or potential entrant from participating in the Giveaway, if at the sole discretion of Sponsor, such person shows a disregard for these Official Rules, or acts (1) with an intent to annoy, abuse, threaten, or harass any other entrant, Sponsor, NBA Entities, or Sponsor’s or an NBA Entities’ agents or representatives; or (2) in any other disruptive manner. The use of automated entry devices or any other conduct that impedes the integrity of the Giveaway is prohibited. Sponsor’s decisions as to all matters related to the Giveaway and selection of prize winner are final.
Sponsor, NBA Entities, and each of their respective parent companies, subsidiaries and affiliates, are not responsible for late, lost, delayed, unclear, unintelligible, incomplete, misdirected, stolen, or ineligible entries , all of which will be disqualified, or for technical, hardware, software or telephone malfunctions of any kind, lost or unavailable network connections, or failed, incorrect, incomplete, inaccurate, garbled or delayed electronic communications caused by the sender, or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Giveaway which may limit the ability to play or participate, or by any human error that may occur in the processing of the entries in the Giveaway. If for any reason, (including infection by computer virus, bugs, worms, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or any other cause beyond the reasonable control of Sponsor and its parents, subsidiaries and affiliates, that corrupts or affects the administration, security, fairness, integrity, or proper conduct of the Giveaway), the Giveaway is not capable of being conducted as described in these Official Rules, Sponsor shall have the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Giveaway, and/or to select the prize winner based on the Judging Criteria from among all eligible Submissions received prior to action taken, or as otherwise deemed fair and appropriate by Sponsor at its sole discretion. Sponsor shall have no further obligation to any participant in connection with the Giveaway. Sponsor reserves the right to prosecute any fraudulent entries to the fullest extent of the law. Sponsor and NBA Entities (a) make no warranty, guaranty or representation of any kind concerning the prize (or any portion thereof), and (b) disclaim any implied warranty.
By entering the Giveaway, you agree to allow Sponsor to communicate with you regarding the Giveaway on any platform through which your entry has been submitted.
6. PRIZE ACCEPTANCE: A potential winner will be notified as provided in the “Winner Selection and Notification” section above and must respond within three (3) hours or, if longer, the timeframe requested by Sponsor. To claim the prize, Sponsor may, within its sole discretion, require winners to complete, sign, and return Affidavit of Eligibility/Liability Release/Publicity Release (where permitted by law) forms, and other applicable documents, which may require a social security number, postmarked within three (3) days of the date on the notification. At Sponsor’s discretion, winners may be required to produce picture or some other form of proper identification to claim any prize. If a potential winner cannot be contacted, fails to timely claim the prize, is disqualified, fails to timely execute and return any required forms, or declines the prize for any reason, or if the prize notification is returned as undeliverable, an alternate potential winner may be selected from among all remaining eligible Submissions.
7. PUBLICITY & MARKETING: By accepting a prize, the winners grant to Sponsor and NBA Entities the right to use winner's name, likeness, image, voice, hometown, and biographical information in any advertising, trade or promotion, including on the Internet or via wireless application protocol, without further notice, compensation or permission, except where prohibited by law. Submission of contact information in connection with this Giveaway (whether or not required), including mailing address, and email address during entry constitutes permission for Sponsor to add you to Sponsor’s customer database and to contact you in the future for promotional and other reasons.
8. RELEASE & INDEMNIFICATION: Neither Sponsor, Sponsor Affiliates, nor NBA Entities are responsible for, and entrants release each from, any failures of any kind (whether caused by computer, technical, or human error) which may either limit the entrant’s ability to submit an entry, claim a prize, or otherwise participate in this Giveaway, or Sponsor’s ability to include all eligible entries, conduct random drawings, notify potential winner, or otherwise execute this Giveaway in the manner intended. By entering the Giveaway, you agree to release, defend, hold harmless and indemnify, Sponsor, Sponsor Affiliates, NBA Entities, and each of their respective parents, subsidiaries, affiliates, and their respective contractors, directors, officers, employees and agents against any and all liability, damages or causes of action (however named or described), with respect to or arising out of any such failure, a well as (i) any damage to entrant’s computer relating to or resulting from entering or downloading materials or software in connection with entering this Giveaway; or (ii) any injuries, losses, or damages of any kind caused by the acceptance, possession, use or misuse of a prize awarded in the Giveaway, including but not limited to any claims for damage to property, personal injury, death or claims based on defamation, rights of privacy, rights of publicity or merchandise delivery. False or deceptive entries or acts will render the entrant ineligible. WARNING: ANY ATTEMPT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATION OF THIS GIVEAWAY MAY BE A VIOLATION OF CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES OR OTHER REMEDIES FROM ANY SUCH PERSON(S) RESPONSIBLE FOR SUCH ATTEMPT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor and NBA Entities are not responsible for any printing or typographical errors in these Official Rules or any other materials associated with the Giveaway. Entrants enter at their own risk and each winner assumes all liability for any injury or damage caused or claimed to be caused by participation in this promotion or use or redemption of the prize. Sponsor and NBA Entities are not responsible for and shall not be liable for any condition caused by events beyond their control that may cause the Giveaway to be disrupted or corrupted.
9. DISPUTES: This promotion is intended for participation in the United States only and shall be construed only according to New York’s law. Except where prohibited by law, as a condition of participating in this Giveaway, entrant agrees that (1) any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with this Giveaway, or any prize awarded, shall be resolved individually, without resort to any form of class action, and exclusively in a federal or state court located in New York; entrant submits to sole and exclusive personal jurisdiction to said courts in the State of New York, for any such dispute and irrevocably waives any and all rights to object to such jurisdiction; (2) any and all claims, judgments, and awards shall be limited to actual out of pocket costs incurred, including costs associated with entering this Giveaway but in no event attorneys’ fees; and (3) under no circumstances will entrant be permitted to obtain awards for, and entrant hereby waives all rights to claim punitive, incidental and consequential damages, or any other damages, other than entrant's actual out-of-pocket expenses (i.e., costs associated with entering this Giveaway), and entrant further waives all rights to have damages multiplied or increased. Except where prohibited by law, all issues and questions concerning the construction, validity, interpretation and enforceability of these Official Rules, or the rights and obligations of entrant or Sponsor in connection with this Giveaway shall be governed by, and construed in accordance with, the laws of the State of New York, without giving effect to any choice of law or conflict of law rules of provisions (whether of the State of New York, the United States, or any other jurisdiction), which would cause the application of the laws of any jurisdiction other than the State of New York.
9. NO AFFILIATION WITH INSTAGRAM: Instagram® is a registered trademark of Instagram Inc. This Giveaway is in no way sponsored, endorsed, administered by or associated with Instagram Inc. Questions, comments or complaints regarding the Giveaway should be directed to Sponsor, not to Instagram Inc.
11. SPONSOR: The Sponsor of this Giveaway is Pearl Street Caviar, 122 West 27th Street, 10th Floor.
This Contest is not sponsored, administered, executed or produced by the NBA.
- Information We Collect
- Personally Identifiable Information. The types of personally identifiable information we collect (directly from you or from third party sources) and our privacy practices depend on the nature of the relationship you have with Pearl Street Caviar and the requirements of applicable law. Below is more information on the ways we collect personal information and how we use it.
- Types of personal information. Pearl Street Caviar collects personal information from its current, prospective, and former customers, visitors, and guests (collectively “Individuals”) through the following channels:
- Information Provided Directly to Us: When you use the
Services, contact us directly, or engage in certain
activities, such as registering for an account with Pearl Street Caviar,
placing an order on our website, or signing up to receive
emails about our latest products and services, we may ask you
to provide some or all of the following types of information:
your name, email address, mailing address, phone number,
payment information, such as a credit card number, billing
address, and/or other related information required to complete
the purchase (such payment information, “Financial
- Communications: We may collect personal information from
you such as your email address, phone number or mailing
address when you choose to request information about our
Services, visit our retail stores, register to receive
communications over email or text messaging, participate in
promotions, or loyalty programs, or otherwise communicate with
us. Where allowed by applicable law, we may also record and
store customer support calls for training and quality
- Survey and Reviews: We (or third parties acting on our
behalf) may contact you to participate in research, surveys or
beta testing or to provide reviews and testimonials. If you
decide to participate, you may be asked to provide certain
information, which may include personal Information. All
information collected from your participation in our research,
surveys, reviews or testimonial process, or beta testing is
provided by you voluntarily. We may use such information to
improve our products and/or Services, and in any manner
- Sweepstakes and Contests: If we run a sweepstake or
contest, we may ask you to provide contact information (e.g.,
a phone number or an email address) or other personal
information. Your contact information may be used to reach you
about the sweepstakes or contest, and, to the extent permitted
by law, for other promotional, marketing and business
purposes. In compliance with the laws of your jurisdiction, as
a participant you may have the opportunity to opt-out of any
communications that are not related to awarding prizes.
- Public Posts: We may offer publicly accessible blogs,
social media pages, product review pages, or similar forums.
Please be aware that when you disclose information about
yourself on any public area of the Services or on any public
sites operated by third parties, such content will be
considered “public” and will not be subject to the privacy
- Information from Third Parties: We may receive information
about you from other sources, including through third party
services and organizations (e.g., Experian), to supplement
information provided by you. This supplemental information
allows us to enhance our ability to provide you with
information about our business, products and Services.
- Automated Data: We may collect certain information
automatically through our Services and/or other methods of
technical analysis, such as your IP address, cookie
identifiers, mobile carrier, mobile advertising identifiers,
MAC address, IMEI, Advertiser ID, and other device identifiers
that are automatically assigned to your computer or device when
you access the Internet, browser type and language, geo
location information, hardware type, operating system, Internet
service provider, pages that you visit before and after using
the Services, in-store activity through (e.g., through closed
circuit TVs for security monitoring or geofencing to identify
traffic), the date and time of your visit, the amount of time
you spend on each page, information about the links you click
and pages you view within the Services, and other actions taken
through use of the Services (such as preferences).
Please note that if you visit one of our stores, we may collect personal data from you and such data may be linked to information we also collect online or through email and other marketing campaigns.
- How We Use Your Information
By providing personally identifiable information to us, we are able to perform a number of business functions, such as:
- Provide Products, Services, or Information Requested.
Pearl Street Caviar may use information about you to fulfill requests for
products, Services or information, including to:
- Respond to questions, comments, and other requests; b. Provide access to certain features of the Services; c. Personalize product recommendations; d. Communicate with you about logistical matters, including product deliveries and shipping; e. Conduct internal research and development; f. Review and respond to requests for customer support; g. Allow you to register for online profiles or in-person/in-store events.
- Administrative Purposes. Pearl Street Caviar may use personal
information for administrative purposes, including to:
- Measure interest in our products and Services; b. Develop new products and Services; c. Ensure quality control; d. Send emails or text messages to the email address or telephone number you provide to us to verify your account and for informational and operational purposes, such as account management, customer service, delivery updates, or system maintenance; e. Process payment(s) for products or services purchased; f. Process applications and transactions; g. Prevent potentially prohibited or illegal activities; h. Maintain and administer our Services; and i. Enforce our Terms of Service
- Marketing. Pearl Street Caviar may use personal information to provide
you with marketing materials that may be of interest,
- To notify you about offers, products and Services that may be of interest or about which you have previously expressed an interest (e.g., back-in-stock notifications); b. For other purposes disclosed at the time that you provide personal information; or c. Otherwise with your consent. You may contact us at any time to opt-out of the use of your personal informationfor marketing purposes, as further described in Section 6.
- Research and Development. Pearl Street Caviar may use personal
information alone or in the aggregate with information obtained
from other sources, in order to help us improve our existing
products and Services or develop new products and Services.
From time to time, Pearl Street Caviar may perform research (online and
offline) via surveys. We may engage third party service
providers to conduct such surveys on our behalf. All survey
responses are voluntary, and the information collected will be
used for research and reporting purposes to help us better
serve Individuals by learning more about their needs and the
quality of the products and services we provide. The survey
responses may be utilized to determine the effectiveness of our
Services, various types of communications, advertising
campaigns and/or promotional activities. If you participate in
a survey, the information given will be used along with that of
other study participants.
- Direct Mail, Email and Outbound Telemarketing. Individuals
who provide us with personal information, or whose personal
information we obtain from third parties, may, as permitted by
law, receive periodic emails, newsletters, mailings, text
messages or phone calls from us with information on our or our
business partners’ products and services or upcoming special
offers/events that we believe may be of interest. We offer the
option to decline these communications at no cost by following
the instructions in Section 6.
- Anonymous and Aggregated Information. Pearl Street Caviar may use
personal information and other information about you to create
anonymized and aggregated information, such as de-identified
demographic or psychographic information, information about the
computer or device from which you access the Services or other
analyses we create. Anonymized and aggregated information is
used for a variety of functions, including the measurement of
visitors’ interest in and use of various portions or features
of the Services. Anonymized or aggregated information is not
personal information, and we may use such information in a
number of ways, including research, internal analysis,
analytics and any other legally permissible purposes. We may
also share this information with third parties for our or their
purposes in an anonymized or aggregated form that is designed
to prevent anyone from identifying you.
- Shared Content. From time to time, we may offer referral
services of features that allow you to forward or share certain
content with a friend or colleague, such as an email inviting
your friend to use our Services or purchase product from us.
- Other. Pearl Street Caviar may use personal information for which we
have a legitimate interest, such as fraud protection or
compliance with legal obligations, or any other purpose
disclosed to you at the time you provide personal information
or with your consent.
- Cookies, Pixels, and Similar Technologies
Our uses of such Technologies fall into the following general categories:
- Operational. We may use Technologies that are necessary to
the operation of our Services. This includes Technologies that
allow you access to our websites, Services, applications, and
tools; that are required to identify irregular site behavior,
prevent fraudulent activity and improve security; or that allow
you to make use of functions such as shopping carts, saved
search or similar functions.
- Performance-Related. We may use Technologies to assess the
performance of our Services, including as part of our analytic
practices to help us understand how our visitors use our
Services, determine if you have interacted with our messaging,
determine whether you have viewed an item or link, or to
improve our website content, applications, services or tools.
- Functionality-Related. We may use Technologies that allow us
to offer you enhanced functionality when accessing or using our
Services. This may include identifying you when you sign into
the Service or keeping track of your specified preferences,
interests or past items viewed so that we may enhance the
presentation of content.
- Advertising-Related. We may use first-party or third party
cookies and web beacons to deliver content, including ads
relevant to your interests, on our Services or on third party
sites. This includes using technologies to understand the
usefulness to you of the advertisements and content that has
been delivered to you, such as whether you have clicked on an
advertisement. We may also use third parties to serve targeted
advertisements to people similar to our customer base (e.g., by
uploading a hashed customer list to Facebook Custom Audiences)
or incorporating a pixel from the third-party on our Site. Even
if you have disabled certain cookies, advertisements may still
be displayed to you through these third-party channels.
If you would like to opt-out of the Technologies we employ, you may do so by blocking, deleting or disabling them as your browser or device permits. See Section 6 for additional opt-out options. Please note that blocking, deleting, or disabling these Technologies will affect the functionality of our Services and may prevent you from being able to access certain features.
- How We Share Your Information
We share information collected through the Services with the following categories of parties:
- Vendors and Service Providers. We may share any information
we receive with vendors and service providers. The types of
service providers to whom we entrust personal information
include service providers for: (i) order fulfillment and
warehousing; (ii) web hosting, analytics and related services;
(iii) payment processing, fraud protection, and credit risk
reduction; (iv) customer service activities such as inquiries
and shipping; and (v) in connection with the provision of the
Services. Pearl Street Caviar’ policy is to execute appropriate contracts
with service providers that prohibit them from using or sharing
personal information except as necessary to perform the
contracted services on our behalf or to comply with applicable
- Business Partners. Pearl Street Caviar may share personal information
with its business partners and affiliates for our and our
affiliates’ internal business purposes or to provide you with a
product or service that you have requested. Pearl Street Caviar may also
provide personal information to business partners with whom we
may jointly offer products or services, or whose products or
services we believe may be of interest to you. In such cases,
our business partner’s name will appear, along with Pearl Street Caviar.
- Marketing. Pearl Street Caviar may allow third party advertising
partners to set tracking tools (e.g., cookies) to collect
information regarding your activities on our Services (e.g.,
your IP address, page(s) visited, time of day). We may also
share such de-identified information as well as selected
personal information (such as demographic information and past
purchase history) we have collected with third party
advertising partners. Advertising partners may use this
information (and similar information collected from other
companies) for purposes of delivering targeted advertisements
to you when you visit non-Pearl Street Caviar related websites within
their networks. This practice is commonly referred to as
“interest-based advertising” or “online behavioral
advertising”. We may allow access to other data collected by
the Service to facilitate transmittal of information that may
be useful, relevant, valuable or otherwise of interest to you.
- Professional Advisors: We share personal data with our
legal, financial, insurance and other advisors in connection
with corporate transactions or in connection with the
management of all or part of our business or operations.
- Legal Disclosure / Law Enforcement. We may access, preserve
and disclose your personal information, other account
information and content if we believe doing so is required or
appropriate: (i) to comply with law enforcement or national
security requests and legal process, such as, a court order or
subpoena; (ii) to respond to your requests; (iii) to protect
yours, ours or others’ rights, property or safety; (iv) to
enforce Pearl Street Caviar policies or contracts; (v) to collect amounts
owed to Pearl Street Caviar; (vi) to comply with records retention
policies; (vii) when we believe access, preservation, or
disclosure is necessary or appropriate to prevent physical harm
or financial loss or in connection with an investigation or
prosecution of suspected or actual illegal activity; or (viii)
if we, in good faith, believe that access, preservation, or
disclosure is otherwise necessary or advisable. In addition,
from time to time, server logs may be reviewed for security
purposes – e.g., to detect unauthorized activity on the
Services. In such cases, server log data containing IP
addresses may be shared with law enforcement bodies in order to
allow them to identify users in connection with their
investigation of unauthorized activities.
- Merger, Sale, or Other Asset Transfers. If we are involved
in a merger, acquisition, financing, reorganization,
bankruptcy, receivership, sale of company assets or transition
of service to another provider, then your information may be
sold or transferred as part of such a transaction as permitted
by law and/or contract. In such event, Pearl Street Caviar will endeavor
to direct the transferee to use personal information in a
the time such personal information was collected.
- Managing Your personal information / Opt-out
We want to communicate with you only if you want to hear from us. You have the right to object to and opt-out of certain uses and disclosures of your personal information. Where you have consented to Pearl Street Caviar’ processing of your personal information, you may withdraw that consent at any time and opt-out to further processing by contacting privacy@Pearl Street Caviar.com. Please note that even if you opt-out, we may still collect and use non-personal information regarding your activities on our Service and/or information from the advertisements on third party websites for non-interest based advertising purposes, such as, to determine the effectiveness of the advertisements.
- Email. You can unsubscribe from email, text and phone
communications at any time. If you would like to opt-out of
receiving marketing via email, click the unsubscribe link on
the footer of marketing emails. We will process your request
within a reasonable time after receipt, in accordance with
applicable laws. Pearl Street Caviar will continue to send you non
promotional, service emails concerning your account, such as
emails relating to available upgrades, billing and payment
information, outstanding balance on your account, and other
emails relating to your account and/or your use of the Site.
- Direct Mail. If you would like to opt-out of receiving
communication via postal mail, contact privacy@Pearl Street Caviar.com, or
call customer service at +1-888-963-8944. To learn more about
your rights as a consumer and to receive less national
advertising mail, please visit the Direct Marketing Association
- Account. You may review, update, or modify your account
information at any time by logging into your Pearl Street Caviar account.
You may also deactivate or delete your Pearl Street Caviar account by
emailing privacy@Pearl Street Caviar.com.
- “Do Not Track.” Do Not Track (“DNT”) is a privacy preference
that users can set in certain web browsers. DNT is a way for
users to inform websites and services that they do not want
certain information about their webpage visits collected over
time and across websites or online services. We do not override
these settings or options. However, in order to access certain
content, features, services, products, or benefits of the
Services, you may be required to provide us with certain
information, including some types of personally identifying
information. If you do not wish to provide such information
through the Service or if you opt to utilize the aforementioned
privacy features of your computer system or web browser, you
may be unable to obtain certain content, features, services,
products, or benefits of the Site.
- Cookies and Similar Technologies. You may stop or restrict
the placement of cookies on your computer or remove them from
your browser by adjusting your web browser preferences. Please
note that cookie-based opt-outs may not be effective on mobile
interfaces. However, on many mobile devices, application users
may opt-out of certain mobile advertisements via their device
settings. The online advertising industry also provides
websites from which you may opt-out of receiving targeted ads
from our data partners and our other advertising partners that
participate in self-regulatory programs. You can access these,
and also learn more about targeted advertising and consumer
choice and privacy, at
www.youronlinechoices.eu/or www.youradchoices.ca/, and
www.aboutads.info/choices/. You can also choose not to be
included in Google Analytics
https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout. Please note that
cookie-based opt-outs must be performed on each device and
browser that you wish to have opted-out. For example, if you
have opted-out on your computer browser, that opt-out will not
be effective on your mobile device. You must separately opt-out
on each device. Advertisements on third party websites that
contain the AdChoices link, and that link to this Privacy
Policy, may have been directed to you based on anonymous non
personal information collected by advertising partners over
time and across websites. These advertisements provide a
mechanism to opt-out of the advertising partners’ use of this
information for interest-based advertising purposes.
- Security & Retention
The security of your personally identifiable information is important to us and Pearl Street Caviar is committed to handling such information carefully. We maintain physical, electronic and procedural safeguards to guard your personally identifiable information. We use secure socket layer technology to protect the security of your payment information and we encrypt your personally identifiable information when it is sent over the Internet. No method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage, is 100% secure, however. Therefore, while we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personally identifiable information, we cannot guarantee its absolute security. By using the Services or providing personal information to us, you agree that we may communicate with you electronically regarding security, privacy and administrative issues relating to your use of the Services. If we learn of a security breach, we may attempt to notify you electronically by posting a notice on the Services or sending an email to you. You may have a legal right to receive this notice in writing.
- Children’s Privacy
Our Services are not directed to children under the age of 13. In addition, you are not permitted to use our Services if you do not meet the minimum age requirement applicable to our Services in your jurisdiction. We do not knowingly collect personal information from children under the age of 13. If you learn that your child has provided us with personal information without your consent, you may alert us at privacy@Pearl Street Caviar.com. If we learn that we have collected personal information of a child under the age of 13 (or under the age of 16 in certain jurisdictions, such as EU member countries) we will take steps to delete such information from our files as soon as possible and terminate the child’s account unless we receive verifiable parental consent.
- California Residents
California law requires us to disclose certain information related to our privacy practices, as set forth below.
- WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
The table below identifies the categories of personal information we have collected over the preceding 12-month period, as well as examples in each category. For more information about the personal information we collect, please see Section 2.
Examples of personal information in this Category
Name, email address, billing address, shipping address, phone
Internet protocol (IP) address, billing address, shipping
Internet or other electronic network activity information
IP address, cookie identifiers, mobile carrier, mobile
advertising identifiers, MAC address, IMEI, Advertiser ID, and
other device identifiers that are automatically assigned to
your computer or device when you access the Internet, browser
type and language, geo-location information, hardware type,
operating system, Internet service provider, pages that you
visit before and after using the Services, the date and time of
your visit, the amount of time you spend on each page,
information about the links you click and pages you view within
the Services, and other actions taken through use of the
Services such as preferences
Financial, medical, or health information
Payment information, such as credit card number
Audio, electronic, visual, thermal, olfactory, or similar information
Recordings of customer support calls
Inferences drawn from any of the above information categories
Inferences about the type of products you prefer; demographic
and psychographic inferences
The sources of the personal information we collect above include personal information that you directly provide to us (through the Services), personal information we receive from third party partners (for example, certain marketing, research or survey partners), and personal information that we generate internally. Please see Section 2 for additional details.
- HOW WE USE PERSONAL INFORMATION
- WHAT PERSONAL INFORMATION WE SHARE
- YOUR RIGHTS
As a resident of California, you have certain rights, such as:
- Right to access personal information. You may be entitled to
receive the specific pieces of your personal information we
have collected in the 12 months preceding your request.
- Right to data portability. You may be entitled to receive a
copy of your electronic personal information in a readily
- Right to know. You may be entitled to receive information
regarding the categories of personal information we collected,
the sources from which we collected personal information, the
purposes for which we collected and shared personal
information, the categories of personal information that we
sold and the categories of third parties to whom the personal
information was sold, and the categories of personal
information that we disclosed for a business purpose in the 12
months preceding your request.
- Right to deletion. You may be entitled to request that we
delete the personal information that we have collected from
you. We will use commercially reasonable efforts to honor your
request, in compliance with applicable laws. Please note,
however, that we may need to keep such information, such as for
our legitimate business purposes or as required to comply with
- Right to opt-out of certain sharing with third parties. You
may be entitled to direct us to stop disclosing your personal
information to third parties for monetary or other valuable
consideration. What is covered as a “sale” under California law
is not yet clear, but we currently do not “sell” your
information as we understand it.
- Additional Topics
- International Data Transfers. You agree that all personal information collected via or by Pearl Street Caviar may be transferred, processed and stored anywhere in the world, including but not limited to, the United States, the European Union, in the cloud, on our servers, on the servers of our affiliates or on the servers of our service providers. By providing information to Pearl Street Caviar, you explicitly consent to the storage of your personal information in these locations.
Questions or Concerns
If you have any feedback, questions, or concerns regarding privacy, please send us a detailed message to pearl@PearlStreetCaviar.com; we will make every effort to resolve your concerns.