1. Pizza Crust: Combine 1 cup flour, 1 envelope (2¼ tsp) pizza crust yeast, 1½ tsp sugar, ½ tsp salt in a large bowl. Add ½ cup warm water (around 110-120°F) and mix well until blended. If necessary, add enough flour to make a ball of dough that is pliable. Knead on a floured surface for 3-4 min. Roll the dough into a circle (or whatever desired shape).
Alternatively: You can use premade store-bought pizza dough!
2. Place your pizza dough on a greased baking sheet (w/ olive oil). Brush the dough with 2 tbsp of olive oil. Season lightly with sea salt.
3. Sprinkle ¼ cup of thinly sliced red onion over the top of the dough.
4. Bake in oven at 475°F for 10-12 minutes (or until crust is slightly browned). Remove from oven and let cool for 5 min.
4. Combine 2 tbsp crème fraîche with 2 tbsp sour cream, 1 tsp lemon juice, and a pinch of black pepper (Note: you can also use softened cream cheese if you prefer). Spread over the top of pizza to cover the surface, leaving only the borders exposed.
5. Arrange thinly sliced (pre-trimmed) smoked salmon (4 oz) over the top. Cut pizza into 4-6 slices. Grate lemon zest over the top. Sprinkle finely with chopped chives (about 1 tsp) over the top.
6. Place a small spoonful of caviar on each slice. Squeeze some lemon juice over the top & serve immediately!