- 3 Russet Potato
- 8oz of Greek Yogurt (or sour cream)
- 30g of Pearl Street Caviar
- 3 Tbsp of Butter (No Judgements Please)
- 2 Tbsp of Prepared Horseradish
- Chopped Fresh Dill
- Chopped Fresh Parsley
- Salt + Pepper
- Yield: Servings: 3
Recipe from the iconic Paris restaurant Caviar Kaspia.
- Preheat Oven to 400F
- Pierce potato with fork and place on center rack of oven until tender. About 45-60min. Keep oven on after removing cooked potatoes.
- Cut potatoes in half and gently scoop insides into a small bowl. Add yogurt, horseradish, butter, and chopped dill—mixing lightly
Places skins into a small baking dish and stuff with the potato mixture.
- Bake stuffed potatoes for 15 minutes.