Skip to content
Make the Red Cabbage Slaw:
- Thinly slice the head of cabbage and the onion.
- In a large bowl, whisk mayonnaise, vinegar, sugar, dried dill, celery seeds, salt and ground pepper.
- Add cabbage and red onion and stir to combine. Let sit for 30 mins in refrigerator to allow flavors to combine.
Make the Sauce
- Finely chop celery, parsley and scallions. Combine in a small bowl with avocado oil and hot sauce.
Make the Fried Chicken
- Combine chicken, buttermilk, hot sauce and kosher salt in Ziploc bag. Shake to coat the chicken and let sit in refrigerator for 4 hours .
- In a bowl, combine flour, salt, pepper, garlic powder, smoked paprika, and avocado oil.
- Remove the chicken from the bag and dip the pieces in the bowl until coated.
- Heat a heavy-bottomed pan and add avocado oil. Fry two pieced of chicken at a time until golden and cooked through, about 4 minutes on each side.
- Layer chicken and slaw on brioche bun. Drizzle with sauce and top with PSC Keluga. Enjoy!