- 4 tbsp Salted Butter
- 4 Martin’s Long Potato Rolls
- 4 tbsp Mayonnaise
- 1 lb Cooked Lobster Meat, Chilled
- 1 Lemon Juiced
- 1 Lemon Zested
- ½ tsp Oregano, Dried
- ½ tsp Chopped Thyme, Fresh
- ½ tsp celery salt
- Fresh ground black pepper
- 1 Dash Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 Dashes Tabasco
- 60 Grams Ossetra Caviar, 15 Grams Per Roll
1. With a knife spread half of the soft butter onto the split rolls, toast in a pan until golden brown, 2-3 minutes.
2. Spread mayo onto rolls, set aside.
3. In a bowl, mix together remaining butter (melted), herbs, celery salt, tabasco, Worcestershire sauce, 4 twists of fresh ground pepper, lemon zest + lemon juice, lobster meat. Gently mix together.
4. Evenly spread lobster mixture onto toasted rolls and top with Pearl Street Ossetra Caviar. Enjoy!