- 1/4 lb sashimi grade salmon
- 2 tbsp finely diced shallots
- 1/4 cup diced cucumber
- 1 tbsp finely chopped chives
- 1/2 tbsp finely chopped parsley or cilantro
- 1/2 tbsp olive oil
- 1 tbsp lemon juice
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard
- A healthy pinch of S&P to taste
- 1 bag of Crostini's
- (1) 30g Pearl Street Caviar Siberian Select
- Dice the sashimi grade salmon into small pieces
- In a small mixing bowl, add the diced salmon, shallots, cucumber, chives, chopped parsley (or cilantro), and dijon mustard. Mix well and let the olive oil coat the salmon, then add the lemon juice, salt and pepper, and crostini's.
- Taste a small piece of the salmon tartare and based on your preference add more of the condiments if needed.
- You can use a food ring mold (or a round cookie/pastry cutter) to help serve the salmon tartare in perfect round form.
- For the mold, place it on the plate where you will serve the tartare, then fill it with the tartare while gently pressing down to make sure there aren’t any gaps.
- Serve the salmon tartare immediately topped with Siberian Select caviar.