- 1 lb edamame, shelled, thawed
- ½ cup basil, packed, plus more for garnish
- ¼ cup olive oil
- ¼ cup rice wine vinegar
- 1 tbsp lime zest
- 1 tsp onion powder
- ½ tsp cayenne
- Salt & freshly ground black pepper, to taste
- Basil leaves, for garnish
- 30 g Pearl Street Caviar Keluga, for garnish
- Crudités, for serving
- Prep Time: 20 minutes
- Yield: Serves 4-8
How to cook
In a food processor, add edamame, basil, oil, vinegar, zest, onion powder, and cayenne. Pulse the mixture until blended, but still slightly chunky. Season the dip with salt and pepper and thin out with a little bit of cold water if the texture is too thick.
Transfer the dip to a serving bowl and garnish with basil and caviar. Serve with crudités.