Mallory Emmert: Equinox Events & Member Relations Manager + Certified Yoga instructor & Health Coach.
Excited to learn more about the health benefits of Pearl Street Caviar, and enthused about its role in Movement Nutrition Regeneration, Mallory, Equinox, and PSC first partnered for a Holiday virtual event. Recently, Chinara caught up with Mallory for her wellness update.
Wellness Words to Live By
- Wellness is whatever feeds your soul
- Give yourself love so that you can better love others
- It’s not fitness, it’s life!
Nutrition Journey | Mallory not only found full remission of her inflammatory condition in nourishing foods, she experienced:
- Better sleep quality and duration
- No brain fog
- Feeling better in her body
Pillars of Wellness | As a recently certified holistic health coach, Mallory integrates the concept of multiple pillars of wellness into her daily life by engaging in:
- Surrounding herself with an amazing community of fellow wellness enthusiasts that encourage, inspire and are aimed at being their best selves
- Meditative breathing at work to step back and reset when overwhelmed
- Keeping a regular nutrition and fitness routine
- Checking in with herself across the pillars of nutrition, physical, mental, financial and community wellness
Community & Connection | In addition to her Equinox community, Mallory stays connected with her friends and family by:
- Gardening, cooking and eating meals together as a source of joy
- Sharing excitement over learning about the health benefits of caviar and grains